Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Candidates holding F.A./F.Sc. or equivalent qualification with 2nd division are eligible to apply in Non-Engineering Programs.
- For science subjects the student must have studied the relevant subject with 50 % marks at intermediate level.
- For arts and humanities disciplines all the students with 2nd division (45 % Marks) are eligible to apply for the admission.
- For Science disciplines all the students with 2nd division (50 % Marks) are eligible to apply for the admission.
- For admission to BS IT and Computer Science the applicant must have 50 % marks at ICS/F.Sc Pre-Engg./F.Sc Pre-Medical with additional Maths/DAE (Electrical, Electronics and IT).
- For admission to BS Physics the applicant must have studied Mathematics as major subject at Intermediate level.
- For admission to BS Botany and Zoology the applicant must have studied Pre-Medical at Intermediate level.
- For admission to BS Mathematics only Pre-Engg. and ICS candidates will be considered for admission.
- For admission to BS Chemistry the applicant must have studied Pre-Medical and Pre-Engg. at Intermediate level.
- 3rd division holder candidate is not eligible for admission.
- Merit formula (Matric 30 % and Intermediate Part-II 70 %)
- Students seeking admission in LLB (05 years) Program must have LAT with 50 % marks.
- Minimum eligibility, merit formula and other details for admission in Engineering Programs are provided in a separate notice available at University official website http://www.uoc.edu.pk. The eligibility for non-engineering programs does not apply on Engineering Programs.
Steps To Apply
- Provisional admission will be granted on the base of Matriculation result to the students who will qualify the minimum criteria & whose F.A / F.Sc. / ICS/ result is awaited.
- Applications will be received in relevant department.
- Application form along with Health Profile Performa will be available in the library & issued against receipt of Rs.1000/- as cost of admission processing & prospectus fee which will be deposited in The Bank Of Punjab A/C # 6010211599100019
- Limited copies of prospectus will be available on first come first serve basis.
- No Application will be accepted without the Bank Receipt and Health Profile Performa.
- Separate Applications will be required for different Programs and Morning / Evening shifts.
- Merit lists will be displayed at official website of University till the admission is closed. So, keep visiting University website: http://www.uoc.edu.pk
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- Further for detailed stepwise admission procedure, please visit http://www.uoc.edu.pk