Department of Islamic Studies
Our vision is to provide a deeper understanding of Islam, an excellent diversity in Islamic research and innovation for the benifits of society .
- To develop an enriched learning community that promotes academic achievement and leadership.
- To transform the Islamic values based on authentic Islamic sources in all communities.
- To resolve the current issues in the light of Quran O Sunnah.
Mapping of PEO’s with Vision and Mission of Institution
Table shows Mapping of PEO’s with Vision and Mission:
|S.No||PEO’s||Vision Statement||Mission Statement|
|1.||The program offers a wide range of opportunities to the students to explore Islamic History.||✔||✔|
|2.||Prepare and present an analysis on the given topics considering the teachings of Islam.||✔||✔|
|3.||Evaluate the current issues of Muslim Ummah.||✔||✔|
Programme Educational Outcomes (PEO's)
The program offers a wide range of opportunities to the students to explore Islamic History.
Prepare and present an analysis on the given topics considering the teachings of Islam.
Evaluate the current issues of Muslim Ummah.
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLO's)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive understanding of research methodology
- Improvement in cognitive and independent thinking
- Skills to present their ideas, finding gaps effectively in the relevant fields, and must provide solutions to the existing problems.